All-inclusive monthly fee so you have no surprises!
WHY USE PATC?
Whether you are a new or existing PATC client, the details of the work covered in our Monthly fees have been outlined below so that you can see exactly what is included. We also tailor make solutions for your individual / unique requirements so that you are no paying for something you don’t want or need.
- No surprises or hidden expenses
- Fast turnaround time as quick as 24 - 48 hours so that you won’t need to wait.
- Helps your cash flow as you can budget for your accounting costs.
Remember that your first one hour consult at PATC is FREE!
THE PATC ALL-INCLUSIVE MONTHLY FEE INCLUDES COMPREHENSIVLEY THE FOLLOWING:
The below list of services is for you, the customer, to run through and for us to determine which of these services are not necessary for your unique needs as an individual or a business. Once we have established and agreed to your needs, a final list and fee will be drafted by PATC. If the list of services needs to be adjusted at a later stage due to company growth etc, the list can be amended accordingly but if there is a once off separate task or service undertaken by PATC, a separate fee will be charged.
• Capturing of monthly bank statements
• Capturing of monthly creditors from a provided list
• VAT returns
• PAYE EMP201 monthly returns
• Monthly or Bi Monthly or Quarterly or Bi-Annual or Annual Management accounts
• Management accounts for bank (When required)
• Annual reconciliations (VAT and PAYE)
• Staff IRP5’S
• PAYE EMP501’S X 2
• Annual financial statements
• IT14SD (Company tax supplementary declaration f required by SARS)
• Company tax returns
• Company provisional tax returns
• Members / Shareholders personal tax return / s
• Your personal provisional tax returns
• Dividends tax returns
• CIPC annual returns
• Workman’s Compensation Returns
• Letter of good standing workman’s compensation
• Letter of earnings for members shareholders
• Confirmation of turnover for company when required
• SARS Liaison and consulting
• Tax clearance application and collection
• Tax saving strategies (NOT included in this list – this will need further discussion at the time - costs vs savings)
Terms and Conditions apply
We send the above list to all our clients to instruct what of the above mentioned forms etc. they need to provide or do not need and then a unique monthly fee is calculated accordingly. It is a comprehensive list.